Holiday Email Marketing Ideas
After spending a wonderful holiday over the Chinese New Year period,I’m sure we see some of the most creative marketing campaigns on various channels (TV, radio, email, social, etc…) from the best of big brands.
The holidays are a popular time to market, so it’s important to put a lot of thought into your holiday marketing campaign, this is a great opportunity to attract new buyers. For many B2C businesses, the holiday period is one of the most profitable of the year. So, is your holiday email marketing strategy already in place?
Malaysia & Singapore has a number of festivals and celebrations, most of which are either religious or cultural in origin, namely Chinese New Year,Hari Raya Puasa, Deepavali and Christmas. So, the very first holiday email marketing tip is to collect a list of key holidays and integrate them into your email marketing calendar.
So what’s next? Always Start Early!Plan, plan, plan – you should be working on any holiday email marketing campaigns months ahead, so everything’s ready to go by the target date, below are some tips:
- Use urgency – create limited-time offers with deadline to encourage customers to buy now
- Launch exclusive holiday deals – use email to promote your holiday events and in-store activities
- Send a special offer on gift certificates to loyal customers and encourage them to share it with a friend
- Segment your subscribers – segment your audiences based on where they are in your purchase cycle and create customized offers which appeal to their specific needs
- Design and create holiday-themed HTML email newsletter
- Repetitively send multiple emails announcing your holiday promotion
- Apart from email campaign, feature your holiday special deals on your website, blog, social channels
By using this holiday email marketing guide, you’ll be on your way to creating and sending emails that resonates with your subscribers. There’s no better time to start planning out and implementing your strategy, so don’t wait and get started on your holiday email marketing now!
If you would like to learn how Wave Evolution can drive your email marketing strategy forward, please email email@example.com or visit www.WaveEvo.com